Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ed in 08

This blog has been flooded today with hits from google searches looking for Ed in 08, the campaign name of the Strong American Schools project financed by Bill Gates and Eli Broad. To help visitors find those sites, please access one of the following links:
  • Billionaires Start $60 Million Schools Effort (NYT)
  • Ed in 08 - Strong American Schools (www.edin08.com)

Of course, if you want to stick around and read this blog ... feel free! I am very excited about this project and will write about it in the very near future.

3 comments:

The Night Watchman said...

Hey, I just wanted to say that I stumbled across your blog today looking, like so many others, for "Ed in '08." But I'm glad that I stopped by here first - as a soon-to-be educator, I've found your updates very enlightening. Thank you for your studious dedication.

Murad Abel said...

Good day,

I would like to have you review my newest book in exchange for a small 50 word posting back to my site.

The book, "Business after the Crash" is packed full of management and organizational improvement information for businesses that are trying to cope with new global demands.

If you are interested I can send you a pdf copy for free. Don't be afraid to contact me at muradenterprises@yahoo.com and I will send you the book.

The book can be bought at http://www.magconsulting.biz/magitems.html

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Murad Abel

Chevy Van Turbocharger said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..